Working in a multicultural environment is one of the best things that have happened to me career-wise. Getting to know people from different cultures and discovering our differences and similarities really adds to the satisfaction in my work every day.
Respecting others despite your differences is a crucial skill you'll need if you want to make it in the big leagues or work for a global organisation. Here are your weekly performance links to get you tuned into workplace diversity:
- The Importance of Appreciating Other Cultures in Business (by BigGovSoc)
- Becoming a Global Employee (by Chilli Breeze)
- Listening is Critical in Today's Multicultural Workplace (by Harvard Business Review)
- Diversity Culture (by Refernce for Business)
- Cultural Awareness in the Multicultural Workplace (by Kwintesential)
- The Importance of Diversity in the Workplace (by weLEAD Online Magazine)
- 23 Powerful Tips for Working in Multicultural Teams (by the Project Shrink)
Enjoy your brand new week!