You know it - it's a new year and we all have a new opportunity to show what we're worth! Depending on the type of company you work for, great performance is one of the best ways to get a promotion or raise.
I have selected a few posts to get you motivated:
- How to get promoted: 9 obvious and often not practiced tips (by Career Success for Newbies)
- How not to get a promotion at work (by Double Journey)
- Moving up the ladder: 10 strategies for getting yourself promoted (by Quint Careers)
- Why you're not getting promoted (by CNN Living)
- Video Clip: How to get promoted (by VideoJug)
- Career Advice: How to get promoted (by CBS)
Having some performance goals for the new year will help you steer your actions into the right direction, so put on your thinking caps and write them down. Your manager will be quick to notice your focus and efforts so let's hope it pays off!
Enjoy your week everyone!