Pages

March 2, 2012

want to try your hand at writing a guest post?


For a long time I read career blogs and had thoughts I wanted to share, but wasn't sure if I wanted to be a full-on blogger/writer. Some of you may also have great career advice and thoughts to share, so why not give it a try?

  • The topic? If you could go back five or ten years, what career advice would you give your younger self?
  • The word count? 600 words or less.
  • The timeline? I would like to feature the guest posts at the end of March 2012 so you have until 20 March to brainstorm and create!

Please send your masterpieces to aWannabeEmployee (at) gmail (dot) com. I will choose a few favorites to feauture.

So what do you think? No need to write a thesis, I am a fan of keeping things simple! I am interested in what all of you are thinking, and I believe that even someone who just started their very first job already has advice to share.

Happy writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!