Welcome back readers! hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Today's pointers will give you some cool ideas for job interviews. There is no single set of rules to follow because each potential employer will have a different culture, requirements and interview criteria. But there are definitely trends and basic tools that can help you regardless of the job or employer you are interested in, so let's get to it!
- What Political Debates Teach Us About Successful Job Interviews and How to Not Screw Up a Skype Interview (by Brazen Careerist)
- Interview Etiquette: How to Explain Your Family Responsibilities (by Classy Career Girl)
- Job Interview Tips and Advice (by Monster.com)
- The Best Interview Tips for Any Job (by Careeralism)
- 7 Tricky Interview Questions and Ways to Respond (by Movin' On Up)
Like I mentioned in a previous post, you can never go wrong with having good manners and respecting the person who is interviewing you. People tend to pick up on your attitude faster than they hear the words coming from your mouth, and even though you might be an excellent candidate this can definitely ruin your chances.
Are there any specific tips you have found helpful in the past?