Good morning everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Fall is starting to show it's colours here in SA and I am loving it.
Something I am very passionate about is leadership, and the idea that it doesn't have much to do with age. Being a leader does not mean you need to be an expert or specialist in a certain field, and has much more to do with your attitude and willingness to serve others.
Here are a few great links to inspire you this week:
- You're never too young to be a leader (Forbes)
- Who would follow you? Top 10 ways to be a leader (Careeralism)
- Young leaders: Helpful tips for developing yourself (Bridgestar)
- Why leaders don't learn from success (Harvard Business Review)
- How public speaking can help you emerge as a leader (Brazen Life)
Many times the biggest obstacle in our leadership journey is our own self-doubt. So remember to give yourself a pep-talk every now and then, and try to avoid the company of negative people who enjoy dampening your enthusiasm.
Are you ready to lead!!??