This week we're starting with a new series called performance pointers. Each week I'll gather a selection of useful links on a specific topic to help you "up" your game at work, one theme at a time.
To kick things off, this week's pointers will focus on communication at work. We're always talking and sending emails, but are we really communicating effectively? Have a look and see if you can identify just one thing you can do to improve your communication at work this week:
- 8 Steps to Better Office Communication (by SVR Communicatios)
- Better Communication with Employees and Peers (by Inc.com)
- 10 Ways to Make Difficult Conversations a Little Easier (by TechRepublic)
- Rules for Effective Email Replies (by EmailReplies.com)
- Email Etiquette 101 (by 101 Email Etiquette Tips)
- 10 Things to Never Say in a Business Call (by Microsoft Business)