Pages

November 14, 2011

lovely lunchbox ideas


Happy Monday everyone! It's a new week with new challenges and opportunities, so let's have a look at another small thing you can do to change your efficiency and satisfaction at work for the better.

We all know that eating a balanced diet and snacking on healthy things during the day can improve our concentration and productivity at work, while also lifting our moods. I also find that having your lunch away from my desk is often necessary in order to avoid staring at your screen for eight hours straight - very hard for me to do, but I always feel refreshed afterwards.

But I'm so tired of the same old boring lunch every day, so I've found some sites to give us a little lunchbox inspiration:

Happy snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!