Pages

November 4, 2011

I won, I won!!

I won a competition! Yeh! The prize: a book! Yeh?

It's no trip to Spain (maybe next time), but it's very relevant to my blog and I am always happy to add a free book to my reading list!

How did I win it? One of the magazines I keep my eyes on is HR Future. I recently answered a question posted in the magazine, indicating why I would recommend the magazine to others. I remember my manager recommending it to me some time ago, and my answer was that the content is continuously changing my old school academic view of HR into a more practical and innovative one. I had completely forgotten that I entered, and received the notification out of the blue the other day ☺.

The book I won is called Change Anything: The New Science of Personal Success (click to see the website and video). It will be the first book I read on this topic, and I'm hoping it's a hit so I can share it with all my eager readers. It's a New York Times best seller, and what interests me is the fact that it focuses on more than just career success.

I'll give you an update as soon as I've read it. So many books, so little time and only one set of eyes...

Have any of you read this book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!