Pages

February 1, 2013

things you really don't need to mention on your CV

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've had a super productive work week so far, and that you have wonderful plans for the weekend. But before you go, a quick career boost to end your work week on the right note.


For today's post I'll be sending you over to Junction.co.za, where I have contributed as guest writer for the first time. Most South Africans know that CareerJunction is the place where some of the country's most reputable employers advertise their vacancies, and the site also has a platform where you can find useful career related tips and articles on a daily basis. I was so stoked when they invited me to write an article for them.

I really enjoyed writing this post, and I'm sure these tips will be helpful if you would like to ensure that your CV is modern, relevant and to-the-point - have a look over here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!